1) Obtain IEC Code
2) Send Export Samples to your prospective buyer
3) Finalise Terms and Preferences and Payment Terms and arrange to Send Proforma Invoice.
4) You will receive Export Order with Purchase Order from buyer.
5) Obtain Letter of Credit from Importer.
6) Cover your Risk with ECGC.
7) Arrange Finance against Export from your Bank. (Preshipment Finance)
8) After the Order is ready for export, get it Properly Packed.
9) Obtain any necessary Quality Checking/ Required Quality assurance Certigficate as required by Importer under LC and Indian Certification of Quality, if any..
10) Obtain Certificate of Origin.
11) Prepare Export Invoice, Packing List.
12) Appoint Clearing & Forwarding Agent (CFA) and get Customs document prepared.
13) Collect Bill of Lading or AirwayBill (AWB)
14) Avail Packing Credit and Post-Shipment Credit from Bank. You can also discount your LC from banks.
15) Send Bill of Lading to your Importer after Shipment is departed from your Port.