Import - Export Code (IEC)
IEC can be obtained on submission of information in prescribed formats (Part A & Part D) completed filled and signed addressed to “Joint Director General of Foreign Trade” (JDGFT), Pune / Mumbai / Nagpur.
Set of SELF CERTIFIED documents should be enclosed with application as follows
1. Firm / Establishment registration certificate - Photo copy
2. Permanent Account Number (PAN) from Income Tax Department –Photo copy (with Front / Back )
3. Banker's certificate in Part ‘B’
4. Two Passport size photographs of the Chairperson / Proprietor of the establishment. Photos pasted on the Bank Certificate should be endorsed by the bankers.
5. Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- favouring “Joint Director General of Foreign Trade” payable at Pune or Mumbai or Nagpur as per the jurisdiction.
6. RBI / NRI Declarations on Letterhead (As per the formats)
7. Memorandum and Articles of Association for Pvt Ltd Companies, Partner Ship Deed for Partnership Companies etc.
8. A4 Size Two Envelopes & Rs. 50/- Postal Stamp.
9. MSAMB charges Rs. 500/- to farmers, Rs. 1000/- to cooperative organizations & Rs. 2000/- to private exporters (plus 14.5% Service tax) towards guidance fees
The forms completely filled in all respects to be submitted in ONE copy to Joint Director General of Foreign Trade at the addresses given below, by hand or by post (Registered AD).